Monday, September 8, 2014

"Antichrist"/"Nurse"

I've watched a few things over the last few days but haven't written about any of them. Maybe that's for the best; the first WAS "Antichrist." Those of you who've seen it might have imagined I'd have watched something really silly after that, and I did. "Nurse." Or "Nurse 3D," as it reads on the box. Only I don't have 3D capabilities on my current viewing equipment. Well, not the modern stuff; I can watch the red/green polarized version 3D....I have a few of those....but not this newer variety.

"Antichrist." Where do you start with that one? I'm still processing it. Might even watch it again soon for further absorption. But I did like it. And I didn't find it nearly as disturbing as most people seem to. Jeez, wonder what says about me?


"Nurse." Not a well-reviewed film, but I had a lot of fun watching it. If you want some old-fashioned B-movie entertainment, with terrible CGI blood splatters and copious nudity, put it on. You'll have a good time.


That's all I'm writing for now. It's late, and I'm only writing this now due to some insomnia. Maybe I'll write more on them tomorrow; maybe not....probably on to other flicks tomorrow. Okay, lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment