Thursday, January 3, 2013

Intro AND Duction

Okay, I'm going to try a blog. Why not? Every now and then I feel like writing something a little more meaningful, maybe even controversial, and I just don't feel like Facebook is the place for it. I like Facebook as a place where I can see silly things my friends post and get a good chuckle off 'em. Of course, there are also those folks who use Facebook as their dirty laundry hamper or political soapbox, and those people entertain me, too. Just don't want to be one of them.

So, what's up? Well, too much, as usual lately. And I'm finally getting hit with my annual winter illness....a cold of some sort. And right before a show (or two.....I'll know more tomorrow). Being under the weather has me thinking about pruning a few responsibilities and activities. Although now, in my fifties, I'm happy to be able to do what I do without pain. And I couldn't be more excited about the Hickoids' European trip in late March-early April. One more thing gone from the ol' "bucket list." Never had the opportunity to play in Europe before, and boom, it falls in my lap. Amazing. I would say I'm thankful, but I've never been a religious man.....so I guess that, as Greg Lake would croon, I'm just a lucky man.

More about the pruning later.....I have ideas, but they're not ready for publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment